How to Transfer Money to JPAY
1. Find “JPAY” in your account, click “Activate Now”.
2. Send verification email and then get a verification message in your email box.
3. Click the link in the message to verify.
4. After getting verified, set your payment password only you know.
5. Back to JPAY account after JPAY activated.
6. Select your Country and Click “Top-up” in your JPAY account to charge.
7. Please read the notes before transferring money.
1. The amount of each top-up shall not be less than $150.00.
2. Bank transfer payments below $150 are subject to a $15 service charge. No $15 service fee above $150.
3. The final recharge value is subject to the amount left after all deductions($15 service charge or the bank transaction fee), which may be less than the money you transfer.
* The transaction fee will be deducted by the bank and the fee always ranges from $15 to $40, but it depends on different countries and different banks.
4. Please submit Top-up Application (2 applications at most per day) after bank transfer.
5. Our system temporarily does not support withdrawal. Please contact support for withdrawing money, any additional fee shall be borne by your side.
RUAGRUM1003 JSC ROSSELKHOZ BANK
Then you can transfer money to our bank account. (our bank account information will be shown clearly including the beneficiary's name, name of the bank, account number, swift code, as well as remittance information)
Then fill in your bank name and top-up amount, and attach the receipt file(bank transfer record), Click “Submit”.
8. Waiting for JLCPCB review and approval. After the “Top-up” application is approved, you will see your money in JPAY Balance.
(Note: Top-up amount will be the amount we receive from bank, it might be less than the money you have deposited for there is transaction fee deducted by bank. In some countries, both remitting banks and beneficiary banks will charge a transaction fee. While some countries only remitting banks charge a transaction fee.)
9. Then you can use JPAY for payment, JPAY is available for both "Review Before Payment" and "Pay Directly". Take Pay Directly for instance, check JPAY and enter your payment password.
(Note: For Review Before Payment, if you choose "proceed to production once approved", we will deduct the order amount from your JPAY account directly)
10. You can find the JPAY payment record here, If your order is cancelled, the money will be returned to your JPAY account.