How to export CircuitMaker PCB to gerber files
Generating Gerber file
1. Click the “ Cerber” button
2. General Setting
In the General Setting set the precision to 2:5 (0.01 mill resolution)
3. Layers Setting
- pcbname.GTL Top Copper
- pcbname.GTS Top Soldermask
- pcbname.GTO Top Silkscreen
- pcbname.GBL Bottom copper
- pcbname.GBS Bottom Soldermask:
- pcbname.GBO Bottom Silkscreen:
- pcbname.TXT Drills
- pcbname.GML/GKO Board Outline
- pcbname.GL2 Inner Layer2( for ≥4 layer)
- pcbname.GL3 Inner Layer3( for ≥4 layer)
Please make sure you have the clear outline layer, outline layer or GKO layer can describe outline. Choose one of them to generate the outline.
4. Aperture Setting
Be sure to mark “ Embedded apertures (RS274X)”
5. Advanced Setting
When you make sure all configurations are fine. Please click the OK to generate the gerber files.
Generating NC Drill File
1. Click the “ NC Drill Files” button
2. Please choose the same units and format parameters as gerber. Then click OK.
Then you get all files. Please put them into a single zip/rar file.
If everything looks OK, upload the zip file to JLCPCB order page.