Global Sourcing Parts Order Terms & Conditions
Notes on Global Sourcing Parts Orders
1. Global sourcing parts orders cannot be cancelled or returned once it's been paid.
2. Global sourcing parts need to be reviewed. If the part doesn't support assembly, this part will be cancelled and the refund will be issued within 1-7 days.
3. Parts may be purchased by different batches, and we can't promise parts purchased from the same production batch. The production batch will be within 5 years.
4. If a customer doesn't fulfill the supplement, even the parts arrived in our warehouse, you are unable to use them.
Notes on using global sourcing parts for assembly
1. Global sourcing parts can only be used for assembly orders. There is no inventory cost when using those parts for assembly orders. The pickup service is not available.
2. Please consider the minimum assembly quantity and attrition quantity during the PCB assembly process.
3. Global Sourcing Parts can only be used separately when placing an SMT order.
1. No shipping charge for global sourcing parts, but for large volume orders, when the weight or size of package exceed the maximum limits, you may need to pay the extra shipping cost.
2. Some components (such as relays, band-pass filters, attenuators, modules, cables, etc.) may require an additional 3% - 30% fees for customs duty;
Switches, fuses, gas discharge tubes, connectors, batteries, etc. require commodity inspection and 3C certification fees. The commodity inspection fee is $20 for each kind of part; the 3C certification fee will be shared equally of all kinds of parts. If there is only one kind of part, the fee is $20.