UL Certification

What is the Underwriters Laboratory (UL)?

UL is the certifying agency for product safety in the United States of America. The Underwriters Laboratories (UL) test products worldwide according to corresponding U.S. product safety requirements, so that these products may be marketed and sold in every part of the United States of America.

How to add UL marking on the PCB? 

We have 2 active board classes, each with its own UL marking:

UL type Designator                                JLC-1                                                        JLC-2
Usable for                                      Double and Multilayer                                    Single layer

JLCPCB's UL identification number is E479892

If you want your board marked with the Underwriters Laboratory logo, please refer to the below image and do not modify it randomly. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us